Help Fund Our Adoption, Please!

My husband and I are adopting a baby (or 2) from the US and it's a very costly process, so if you or anyone you know if willing to help, we would greatly appreciate it!
Any amount helps. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Featured in a Newsletter

I know it's hard to see but one of my cakes was featured in this newsletter advertising one of Sandra Byrd's new novels. Sandra Byrd wrote three novels about an American girl who got the chance to go to Paris, France to learn to be a pastry chef, and in the third novel, she learns the art of cake decorating and wedding cake making. Sandra heard about my passion for cake decorating and asked if she could include a photo of one of my cakes in her newsletter announcing the release of her third book:

I know it's hard to read, but it's all about her new book, which you can read about here: http://www.sandrabyrd.com/adult.htm

I would highly recommend this book series if you enjoy fiction, christian fiction, romantic fiction, Paris/France or BAKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cake Slide Show